Show everyone what you use to protect YOUR beard with this "Ammo for your beard" tee!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Use code "DUO10" for 10% off when purchasing any oil and butter/balm combination.
Finally got my hands on Sahara and Menage a Trois. Damn, so happy I did. Menage a Trois has a Body Language type of sweetness with a manly undertone. I get the sweet at first, then with heat the manly undertone comes out. Once the profile mellows in beard, the blending of the scents is out of this world. Adam killed it with this one! And as always, the oil blend is amazing in beard.
Finally got my hands on Sahara and Menage a Trois. Damn, so happy I did. Sahara is a touch sweet, smooth, musky, and slightly woody. For me, I get a Nag Champa incense note as well. Not sure if its the patchouli, but its so freaking good. Absolutely love this scent! And as always, the oil blend is killer in beard.