At Honyocker Beard Co. we love our beards AND our firearms! Get yours now so we can...yep, SEND IT!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Use code "DUO10" for 10% off when purchasing any oil and butter/balm combination.
Finally got my hands on Sahara and Menage a Trois. Damn, so happy I did. Menage a Trois has a Body Language type of sweetness with a manly undertone. I get the sweet at first, then with heat the manly undertone comes out. Once the profile mellows in beard, the blending of the scents is out of this world. Adam killed it with this one! And as always, the oil blend is amazing in beard.
Finally got my hands on Sahara and Menage a Trois. Damn, so happy I did. Sahara is a touch sweet, smooth, musky, and slightly woody. For me, I get a Nag Champa incense note as well. Not sure if its the patchouli, but its so freaking good. Absolutely love this scent! And as always, the oil blend is killer in beard.
Everyone should have an unscented oil and butter in their line up, and Honyocker's is the perfect one to grab. Whether you are using it as a stand alone at night or using it with another Honyocker scented oil, this butter will be the perfect tag team partner for your routine.
Perfect butter to use before bed. scent is calming and relaxing and excellent whether you are calling it a night or just need to take a chill pill.